The best place to get greeting cards is Dollar Tree and here’s why! Also, Dollar Tree is celebrating their one year anniversary of carrying Hallmark Greeting Cards!
Did you know that Hallmark cards have been a part of Dollar Tree stores for a year now? There are over 6,800 Dollar Tree stores nationwide that are celebrating the 1 YEAR anniversary of carrying Hallmark cards, including Expressions from Hallmark cards. Dollar Tree has quickly become one of my favorite places to buy cards because of the great price and selection. Here’s 8 reasons why I love buying all my greeting cards from Dollar Tree.
*I was compensated for this post. This post also contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Ever since I was a little girl, I have been a note writer and a person who gives cards. I used to make my own cards and I would often leave little notes for my parents on their pillows for them to find. It was a way for me to express myself, despite my shy nature. Writing has always been my best form of communication and sending cards is part of that. I am actually one of those people who actually likes to send thank you notes. But, often greeting cards are expensive and so it can be hard on the budget to send a lot of cards. So when I discovered that Dollar Tree (one of my very favorite stores!) carried Hallmark greeting cards, my life was set!
Dollar Tree is actually the only place I really buy greeting cards. I love that Dollar Tree has tons of selection–funny, sentimental, religious, holiday, and sweet cards. We can always find a card for everyone on our list. And their designs are exclusive to Dollar Tree.
Here’s why Dollar Tree greeting cards are the best:
- Dollar Tree has Hallmark Cards. Hallmark Expressions and Heartline a Hallmark company to be exact and Hallmark cards are the best.
- The cards are only a $1.00 or less (duh, they are at Dollar Tree so what would you expect!)
- Some cards are 2 for $1.00. A fifty cent Hallmark card is hard to beat!
- There’s plenty of card themes to choose from at Dollar Tree. They have sentimental cards, funny cards, sweet cards, and even naughty cards, if that’s your thing.
- You can get a card for a lot of people in your life, because they are so cheap! I used to skip getting cards for awhile because our budget wouldn’t allow getting a $4 card, but with Dollar Tree you can get a bunch of cards for the same price as other stores.
- They have cards for every person in your family — aunts, grandmas, friends, mom, brother, sister-in-law, graduates, baby, etc.
- They have holiday cards. Whenever a holiday is coming up, Dollar Tree will have cards to help you celebrate–Halloween, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Graduation, etc.
- Select Dollar Tree stores may also have other Hallmark card lines such as Hallmark Mahogany, Joyfully Yours, Hallmark Vida, and Hallmark Tree of Life cards.
So if you haven’t been to Dollar Tree to get greeting cards, it’s time to get there my friend!
You may also like: