I just found out that I was nominated for the Liebster Award. I don’t think I’ve received any kind of award since 2nd grade. It’s blogging award given to you by another blogger that wants to acknowledge your blog and likes what you share. I was nominated by Nicole at Just Say Hi at http://www.justsayhi.org. Thank you Nicole!
Share 11 random facts about yourself;
Answer 11 questions the nominating blogger has created for you;
List 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers (as best as you can tell based on their page) They should be bloggers that you believe deserve some recognition and a little blogging love!
Post 11 questions for the bloggers that you nominated to answer; and Let all the bloggers know that they’ve been nominated. You cannot nominate the blogger that nominated you.
Now I’ll answer Nicole’s questions from Just Say Hi!:
And here’s my 11 nominees. Check out their wonderful blogs if you can:
Marissa at http://lifeisfantasmic.blogspot.com/
Renee at http://www.nextgenerationsahm.blogspot.com/
Terra at http://lifeasafieldtrip.com/
Misty at http://denverista.com/category/strecthing-your-s-mile-high/
Jessica at http://www.motheringwithcreativity.com/
Michele at http://fiveinthefoothills.blogspot.com/
Bridgette at http://www.firstand5.com/
Cindy at http://www.superheroesandteacups.com/
Rachel at http://www.handsfreemama.com/
Erika at http://www.lovefromlv.com
Jenny at http://learningwithmissjenny.com/
And my 11 Questions for my Nominees are:
1) What is your dream vacation?
2) Do you believe in miracles and why or why not?
3) Cats or Dogs?
4) Why do you blog?
5) What’s your favorite kind of social media–FB, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc?
6) Are you an outdoors person or a home-body?
7) Where do you hope to be in 10 years?
8) What’s your favorite thing about your mom?
9) What is THE food you couldn’t live without?
10) When is the last time you went on a date with your spouse or significant other?
11) What’s your favorite way to spend time with your family?
THANKS for the nomination! Hope y’all have fun with this.