Throwing a bridal shower or a baby shower can be a busy job. I think we’ve just made it a little easier for you with this printable concentration game for wedding showers and baby showers. It’s a large memory game that a whole group can see and play. Each game also include some printable parenting advice cards for baby showers and marriage advice cards for bridal showers. And just to add a FREEBIE for you there’s a FREE wedding shower scattergories game printable and a FREE baby shower scattergories printable.
*This post may or may not contain affiliate links
Bridal Shower Advice Cards and Large Memory Bridal Game in my NEW ETSY SHOP!
Here are more details about the bridal shower game printables. So you get the large bridal shower concentration game, and the marriage advice cards. The concentration game (sometimes called Memory) is large so that a group can see it and play and there are 20 cards total. You just have to print and cut as explained in the instructions below.
Concentration Game Setup:
1. Print memory game cards on cardstock paper and cut out.
2. Mix up cards and write a different number on the back of each card.
3. Attach cards in numerical order on a posterboard. Use magnets, velcro, or something similar to make it easy to remove and re-stick
How to play Concentration:
1. Players are trying to find the matches
2. Players take turns choosing two cards on their turn by calling out 2 numbers. The host turns over the numbers they called to see if they match.
3. If the cards match, they are taken off the board and that player gets a prize or a point. If they don’t match, then play continues to the next player and so on until all the matches have been found.
4. You can give prizes to the player who found the most matches, or just a give a prize each time a match is found.
How to use Advice Cards:
1. Print the cards and cut using a paper cutter
2. Pass out to shower guests and let them write their best advice to share
How to play Scattergories: