Are you wishing for that wavy beach hair? I have straight/wavy/sometimes fuzzy hair. I am always struggling with whether or not I should make it straight or make it wavy. If I don’t do anything, then it looks fuzzy.
So this company called Ouidad (The Curl Experts) contacted me about offering my readers a 10% discount on their NEW WAVE CREATE COLLECTION. I’ve never tried this stuff, but I’m gonna try it and see. I thought I’d still let ya know about the discount. I can’t vouch for it yet, but I’ll let ya know if I like it after I get some. It sounds pretty cool. Maybe seaweed will do the trick? This is what is all about:
- Ideal for straight hair that has slight texture, as well as curly hair
- An exclusive wave making complex of natural seawater and mineral rich sea salt crystals creates a tousled texture
- Algae extracts condition and help maintain elasticity; rich in B12 amino acids that deeply nourish
- Giant kelp seaweed extract includes a high content of vitamins and minerals to nourish curls; adds superior shine
- Panthenol and Vitamin B5 act as a penetrating moisturizer
- Ideal for wavy, even straight hair, that desires a sexy, tousled look
- Marine Complex, high in vitamins and minerals, condition and add softness and shine
- Giant kelp seaweed extract includes a high content of vitamins and minerals to nourish curls and add shine
- Algae Extract acts as a moisturizer that leaves hair supple and shiny
- Milk Thistle extract acts as a botanical extract rich in antioxidants to moisturize
All you hafta do for 10% off is enter PEBBLES as your code when you order at Ouidad.com. Offer good until July 31st. Let me know if you’ve tried this or had any experience with it (good or bad).